Updated Standing Orders and Financial Regulations
Feb 23 Updated copy of the Standing Orders and Financial Regulations is available.
Kington Langley Parish Council regard your privacy as important and any personal information given in any correspondence will only be used to enable the Parish Council to conduct its business and will be in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. Therefore it may be necessary to store information by electronic means or and as hard copy files. If you do not wish this, please inform the Clerk.
Tree Management Policy
APPROVED Kington Langley Tree Management Policy v0.4
This policy sets out the Parish Council’s approach to the management of trees on land managed by Kington Langley Parish Council. Other Councils, organisations, companies and private individuals may need to be contacted if a tree(s) is located on their land.
Annual Governance & Accountability
- ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN for 2021/22
- ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN for 2020/21
- ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN for 2019/20
- ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN for 2018/19
- Transparency Code information for 2017-18 Link not working
- Transparency Code information for 2016-17 Link not working
- Transparency Code information for 2015-16 is detailed below
Page 1/2 – Expenditure Summary 2015/16 2015-16 KLPC Ex ACC Page 1&2
Page 3 – Annual Return Accounting Statement TC Doc Page 3
Page 4 – Bank Reconciliation 2015/16 KLPC 2015-16 AUDIT TC Bank Reconciliation page 4
Page 5 – Explanation of variances 2015/16 KLPC 2015-16 AUDIT TC Explan. of Variances page 5
Page 6 – Annual Governance Statement 2015/16 TC Doc Page 6
Page 7 – Annual Internal Audit Report 2015/16 TC Doc Page 7
Page 8 – List of Councillors and Responsibilities KLPC 2015-16 TC Contact Details Page 8
Page 9 – Register of Assets KLPC 2015-16 TC Register of Assets Page 9
Audit Certificate klpc-audit-cert-fy2015-16