Chippenham Gateway – Amended plans
Your are invited to a briefing outlining the amended plans for the Chippenham Gateway development on Tuesday 25 July from 7pm to 8pm at Kington Langley Village Hall by the developers. They will soon be submitting their revised plans to Wiltshire Council. This is your opportunity to come along to the meeting and get the latest updates and be able to ask your questions directly to the developers.
“I write to invite you to attend a briefing outlining amendments to the above planning application on Tuesday 25 July at 7pm at Kington Langley Village Hall.
Following the initial period of consultation for the outline application at Chippenham Gateway, St. Modwen (the applicant) and the wider consultation team have reviewed the responses received and assessed the detail of the proposals. As a result of that and the associated marketing process, we are proposing to make alterations to the planning application and submit revisions to Wiltshire Council. We want to keep the local community informed of application process, and hope that this briefing will provide a useful update.
The meeting will be open to the public, so please feel free to circulate the details of the event to your constituents and the wider community. However, please be aware that while we will be happy to field a question and answer session after the briefing, the event runs between 7pm and 8pm and will work within that time frame.
Wiltshire Council will obviously be undertaking a further consultation in respect of the application following receipt of the amendments, so the community will have the opportunity to formally comment on the amendments.
Geraint Jones, Savills, Embassy House , Queens Avenue , Bristol BS8 1SB”
Info on the original application for outline planning permission
Chippenham Gateway Planning Application 17/03417/OUT
Advise on how to find the planning application and how to send in your comments
List of supporting documents which can be downloaded
Parish Council – Future Meeting Dates in 2017
All meetings start at 7.45pm and are held in the Committee room of the Kington Langley Village hall unless otherwise stated. Dates that have been recently changed are marked in red.
- Monday 14th August
- Monday 4th September
- Monday 9th October
- Monday 13th November
- Monday 11th December
Annual Parish Meeting
The Annual Parish Meeting for 2017 was held on Tuesday 25th April at the Union Chapel.
The minutes of this meeting will not be formally approved until the Annual Parish meeting for 2018, but here is a copy of the draft Annual Parish Meeting minutes for the 2017 meeting.
(Minutes of the 2016 Annual Parish Meeting are available by Clicking here)
Please see the dedicated page
Parish Council Meeting Minutes
- Monday May 8th – Annual Parish Meeting Mins May 8th 17
- Monday 10th April 10th Apr 2017 Final Minutes -1
- Monday 13th March Minutes 13.3.17
- Monday 13th February Mins 13.2.17
- January 9th 2017 Draft Mins 9.1.17
- December 12th 2016 Minutes 12.12.16 (see discussion of Traffic concerns)
- November 14th 2016 Minutes 14.11.16
- October 10th 2016 draft-mins-10-10-16
- September 9th 2016 draft-minutes-12-9-16
- August 8th 2016 PC Minutes 8.8.16
- August 1st 2016 – Extraordinary meeting Final draft Minutes ex ord 1 8 16
- July 11th 2016 Minutes 11.7.16
- June 13th 2016 Minutes 13.6.16
- May 16th 2016 mins-9-5-16
- April 11th 2016 Minutes 11.4.16
- March 14th 2016 Final minutes 13.4.15
- Feb 8th 2016 Minutes 8.2.16
- Jan 11th 2016 Minutes 11.1.16
- Dec 14th 2015 Minutes 14.12.15
- Nov 9th 2015 Minutes 9.11.15
- Oct 12th 2015 Minutes 12.10.15
- Sep 14th 2015 Minutes 14.9.15
- August 10th 2015 Minutes 10.8.15
- July 13th 2015 Minutes 13.7.15
- June 8th 2015 Minutes 8.6.15
- May 11th 2015 Final Minutes 11.5.15
- April 13th 2015 minutes 13.4.15
- March 9th 2015 Minutes 9.3.15
- February 9th 2015 Minutes 9.2.15
- January 12th 2015 Mins 12.1.15
Transparency Code information for 2016-17
Transparency Code Introduction
The Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 sets out a new audit framework for local public authorities which are currently covered by the Audit Commission regime. Under the new audit framework smaller authorities, including parish councils with an annual turnover not exceeding £25,000 will be exempt from routine external audit. In place of routine audit, smaller authorities will be subject to new transparency requirements laid out the Transparency Code for smaller authorities published by the Department for Communities and Local Government, December 2014.
This document is published to meet the requirements of the Transparency Code.
Transparency Code information for 2015-16
Page 1/2 – Expenditure Summary 2015/16 2015-16 KLPC Ex ACC Page 1&2
Page 3 – Annual Return Accounting Statement TC Doc Page 3
Page 4 – Bank Reconciliation 2015/16 KLPC 2015-16 AUDIT TC Bank Reconciliation page 4
Page 5 – Explanation of variances 2015/16 KLPC 2015-16 AUDIT TC Explan. of Variances page 5
Page 6 – Annual Governance Statement 2015/16 TC Doc Page 6
Page 7 – Annual Internal Audit Report 2015/16 TC Doc Page 7
Page 8 – List of Councillors and Responsibilities KLPC 2015-16 TC Contact Details Page 8
Page 9 – Register of Assets KLPC 2015-16 TC Register of Assets Page 9
Audit Certificate klpc-audit-cert-fy2015-16